Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Shipping Terms: All goods specified in the agreement are sold F.O.B. seller's plant, Orchard Park, New York. Seller shall arrange for transportation to Buyer at the address shown herein. Goods shall be shipped under a straight bill of lading naming buyer as consignee. The bill of lading shall be sent to Buyer at the address that accompanies this agreement. The risk of loss of the goods shall pass to Buyer as soon as the goods are delivered to the carrier.
- IMPORTANT NOTE regarding Freight (Shipping Charges): You may be contacted by our customer service department to approve a freight cost difference due to weight, rural location, fuel surcharges, etc. The dollar figure provided will be the TOTAL, it will NOT be in addition to the computer generated charge that was provided previously.
- Warranty of Title: Seller warrants it has title to the goods and that they are not subject to a security interest, lien, or other encumbrance, except a security interest in favor of Seller for any unpaid balance of the purchase price stated herein.
- Interest on Unpaid Balances: All sums due hereunder are payable in U.S. dollars via cash, cashier's check, wire transfer or other certified funds. The purchase price is payable without offset or deduction of any nature. Interest shall accrue on any unpaid balance due under this agreement at that rate of 12% per annum.
- Duration of Price Estimate: Any price quotation by Seller shall be binding only if made in writing and signed by Seller. All such quotation shall be valid only for 30 days from the time it is made by Seller.
- Delivery Times: Seller's proposed delivery times are estimates only. Actual delivery and production times may vary and do not constitute a breach by Seller unless the delay is unreasonable. Production and delivery schedules shall be extended if technical or commercial issues remain unresolved, if any payment is not timely received by Seller in full, due to acts of God or forces of nature, or in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Seller. Seller has no duty to commence any engineering, planning, or production until Buyer executes and returns this agreement and any preliminary payment is paid in full.
- Cancellation / Returns: This agreement is not subject to cancellation without Seller's express written consent. Seller shall be entitled to payment for any work or expenses incurred as a condition to Seller's consent to any cancellation. Seller's goods are not subject to return without Seller's express written advance permission. Any approved returns are subject to a restocking charge to be determined by Seller of no less than 20%. Any freight, transportation, packing, loading, unloading costs related to returns are the responsibility of Buyer.
- Claims of damage, defect, or error must be made within 5 days after receiving your order.
- Buyer is liable for all shipping charges to and from our facility for repair or defective/damaged replacement.
Claims of freight damaged of missing items must be made to the freight carrier. We will be happy to assist you in making your claim.
Returns of non-defective items must be made within 15 days after receiving the items, in its original packaging and in salable condition. A restocking fee of 20% will be charged. Shipping related charges are not refundable.
- Special order items are NOT returnable. Oxygen absorbers and desiccants are not returnable unless defective when received. For other items please check with us BEFORE ordering to determine if item is returnable, unless defective.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning any item, and return freight prepaid by the customer. Return shipping instructions will be provided.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Credit card refunds will be processed via company check ONLY to the cardholder.