INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Desiccants Online uses personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
In order to serve you better, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information you provide to us in other ways, such as in our retail stores, and with information from third parties including demographic or public information.
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example, to purchase a product, process a return or provide you with a gift reminder);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
- to detect and protect Coach and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions; and
- if you submit a resume online, we may use the information you provide solely for the purpose of evaluating you as a candidate for employment and to contact you about prospective employment.
Desiccants Online is concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and does not knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information online from any person under the age of thirteen.
Desiccants Online uses certain security measures to protect the personal information you submit to the Site. For example, when you provide any order information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption tool that provides security while transmitting this information over the Internet. We also use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining the Site. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible.
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To allow us to serve you better we encourage you to regularly review and update your personal information.
You may obtain upon request a summary of the personal information on record with Desiccants Online. You also may request that Desiccants Online correct any such personal information about you, remove such information from its marketing databases, or dispose of any or all personal information about you.
Desiccants Online Consumer Service
P.O. Box 20
Orchard Park, New York 14127
1-800-763-1969 or 1-716-566-7968
M-F 9 am – 5 pm EST
Sat 9 am – 3 pm EST
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact email address, name, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
Following any of these requests, some of your personal information may be retained for a period of time; for example, to process a pending transaction you have made through the Site, to follow-up on a request, resolve a dispute, or for similar reasons. Some personal information also may continue to be stored on “back up” files for financial, legal or technical reasons.
If you do not wish to receive email from Desiccants Online in the future, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our email list.
You can also unsubscribe from Desiccants Online emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that you have received from Desiccants Online.
UPDATING THIS POLICY; NOTICES
This policy is effective March 30, 2008.